Babies are cutest. They will grow up and become responsible persons in the future. But for that they need to be supplied with nutritious food items. Selective food items will definitely contribute in their healthy growth. There is no need to go for tinned foods as there are numerous substitutes in the nature.
Exclusive Food Items for Babies
Are you wondering about what to supply to your baby? Below are some exclusive collections of food items that each and every parent must supply to his baby:
- Cereal – After getting up early from the bed, your baby needs something to eat. The food item you select must be highly nutritious and energy giving. It is recommended to go for cereals like polenta as they are full of vitamins and minerals. You may include a glass of milk as it is full of calcium content.
- Lean beef – You can easily supplement necessary nutrition for your baby with the help of lean beef. If your baby is older than 10 months, it is a good idea to supply him with lean beef as it is best. With large content of iron as well as protein, it serves to be a great supplement for your baby.
- Yoghurt – Babies need to eat something that is low in calories and comprises high nutritious value. Taking this point in high consideration, it is better to opt for yoghurt. You can easily prepare it at your home. It is very much easy in terms of getting digested due to which it is highly recommended for babies. You may include a teaspoon of jam to enhance the taste at the best.
- Whole grains – With small teeth, your baby will not at all be able to eat like you. But you cannot skip the supply of essential nutrients. Whole grain food items are highly recommended as they are rich in iron, magnesium, zinc, vitamins and many more required nutrients. Adding some cheese along with a bread slice will definitely be a good idea.
- Spinach – How can you skip green vegetables? Green vegetables are known to comprise of vitamin C and iron, essential for healthier growth of babies. Spinach is a great option as it supplies the body with folic acid and vitamin A. As it tastes good, babies like eating spinach. Combination of tofu and spinach must be avoided as it affects the overall absorption